Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Social Responsibility



The other day, while checking out one of my favorite websites- www.dpreview.com -  I was treated to images tweeted by Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield (@cmdr_hadfield) as he orbits the Earth while aboard the International Space Station. The pictures are, beyond the shadow of a doubt, awe inspiring. In the snarkfest of social media, Hadfield's pictures make you stop for a moment and consider the bigger things in life.

It got me to thinking... how does my use of social media impact others? How do I inspire the world? Looking back at some of my 1,162 tweets (you can follow me at @thepiratemommy) ... I think I do a pretty damned good job. See what you think.





















Inspiring stuff, huh? You're welcome world.

No comments:

Post a Comment