Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hooked on a Feeling!

Ketchup With Us

Follow Michele from ODNT and  Mel of According to Mags to check out
"Ketchup With Us" and other hilarity. Just trust me. Seriously.


'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT#2

Tell us in 57 words or less about your biggest celebrity crush from childhood. Or, you know, now. Either way.

I'm not sure whom I was more in love with... the guy or the car.
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to steal a kindergarteners heart. Leather jacket. Flowing locks. A TALKING CAR. I needed nothing more (well, besides a My Little Pony). Even then I liked my boys tall, dark, and just a little bit bad.

Who knew all I really needed to capture your heart was a cheeseburger?
No coke. Pepsi.

You'll thank me for this... or not. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love the THEN & NOW posts. Great job, lady! It took courage to admit this one. LOVE it.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, hilarious! I remember seeing that video. I was cheering for him to fall off the motorcycle...although Knight Rider was a big fave of my brother's growing up! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete