Sunday, March 31, 2013

Egg-Cam


So, after much thought and speculation and research into what tablet I should get for myself (since everyone else in the family has one), I finally decided what to buy with my little stash. 

A Go Pro. 

Yeah, a Go Pro, one of those wearable cameras. No, I don't jump off of buildings or race cars or surf or do anything cool like that. But... well... see.... I've wanted one for a REALLY LONG TIME. And there's real potential here! Seriously!

Well, that's what I'm telling my husband. And to prove that it has real use, I give you The Easter Egg Hunt. I figured if my thirteen year old was beginning to find himself too fabulous to hunt for free candy I could at least strap a camera to his head for some fun. 


Because that's what Moms do. You'll hunt for that candy and you'll LIKE it, and you'll 
produce "top quality" entertainment while you're at it. 

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment